Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My New Obsession....Goody Spin Pins




Spin Pins by Goody are SUCH an amazing invention. I do not know how they came up with the idea of Spin Pins, now do I understand how Spin Pins can possibly do the magic they perform, but all I can tell you is that I have no idea how I lived before Goody invented Spin Pins! When I saw the commercial, I ran out to buy them right away (you can buy Spin Pins at Target or CVS), and tried them out – they are truly genius!

How to Use Spin Pins

1. Twist your hair into a bun.

2. When you use normal bobby pins, you “slide” them into your hair. With Spin Pins you “screw” them into your hair. So screw one spin pin in through the top your bun and screw another spin pin up from the bottom of your bun. The only thing to be careful of is that you don’t really want the two Spin Pins to intersect. If you have thinner hair, you can probably even get away with just using one Spin Pin instead of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment