Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Go Away!! My favorite Makeup removers




As an avid make up wearer myself, I go through a lot of make up remover wipes. There are a few that I love like MAC wipes that are pretty good.

But I have now found the wipe to end all wipes! Mark. has just released Mark. Make It Go Away Makeup Removing Wipes. Virtually scent free, the wipes are gentle to the skin, yet strong enough to remove stubborn eye make up. They leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean, not oily or sticky. I've found the perfect make up wipe!

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover -: Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling dry. So I love, love, love this stuff.

I have repurchased both of these products numerous times and highly recommend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment